Our Internationally Recognized Individual Certifications...
Individual Certification Requirements:
Academic or Professional Development Training in meeting one (1) of the follow criteria:
- Transcript, Diploma or Certificate of Graduation from an Academic Program focused on the above studies (to be approved by the ACS Board of Examiners); or
- Transcript(s) documenting 300 hours of academic training related to the field of above studies; or
- Documentation of two years of full-time work as a Sexologist, Sex Educator, Academician or Researcher in the field of above studies; or
- Life experiences such as filmmaking, author of books, blogs, articles, adult toy retailers, pleasure party consultants and entrepreneurial endeavors. (Eligibility for academic credit based on life experience will be determined at the discretion of the ACS International board.); and
- Submission of a completed online application on our website, along with a non-refundable application fee of US$300.00 paid via PayPal upon submission of application. (You will be required to upload copies of required documentation in the online application.)
Certified Members will receive:
- An attractive certificate, with your name and membership status, suitable for framing.
- 3 year membership in The American College of Sexologists International.
- The use of “ACS” following your name and degree(s) to show membership status.
- The option of listing your name, specialties and contact information on The American College of Sexologists International website (www.AmericanCollegeofSexologists.org), if you checked the box above.