Our Diplomatic Membership...
Diplomatic Certification demonstrates to your peers, competitors, staff, clients and community that you are a dedicated professional in the field of sexology and wellbeing, recognized worldwide. This certification helps open doors to potential career opportunities.
“Diplomatic Membership” Requirements:
- A certified member in good standing of The American College of Sexologists for a minimum of nine (9) years, and
- Submission of the Diplomatic Application form, and
- Documentation of work and accomplishments in the field of Sexology since originally certified by ACS, and
- Completion and submission of the reference form by three individuals, two of whom are currently members in good standing with ACS, and are knowledgeable of your work and accomplishments in the field of Sexology, and
- Submission of a US$300.00 non-refundable application fee via PayPal, and
- Diplomatic certification will be good for three (3) years from date of issue. A renewal application and a US$200.00 fee will be required every three (3) years thereafter to maintain Diplomatic status.
Diplomatic Membership gives you:
- An attractive Diplomatic Certificate, with your name, membership status, and Diplomate number, measuring 11” X 8.5” suitable for framing.
- The use of “DACS” following your name and degree(s) to signify your Diplomatic status.
- The option of a “special listing” of your name, specialties, contact information and Diplomatic status and Diplomate number on The American College of Sexologists website