Our Internationally Recognized Individual Certifications...
Individual Certification Requirements:
Academic or Professional Development Training in meeting two (2) of the following criterias:
- Transcript, Diploma or Certificate of Graduation from an Academic Program focused on the above studies (to be approved by the ACS Board of Examiners); or
- Transcript(s) documenting 300 hours of academic training related to the field of above studies; or
- Documentation of two years of full-time work as a Sexologist, Sex Educator, Academician or Researcher in the field of above studies; or
- Submission of a completed online application on our website, along with a non-refundable application fee of US$300.00 paid via PayPal upon submission of application. (You will be required to upload copies of required documentation in the online application.)
Certified Members will receive:
- An attractive certificate, with your name and membership status, suitable for framing.
- 3 year membership in The American College of Sexologists International.
- The use of “ACS” following your name and degree(s) to show membership status.
- The option of listing your name, specialties and contact information on The American College of Sexologists International website (www.AmericanCollegeofSexologists.org), if you checked the box above.