American College of Sexologists
1. Academic or Professional Development/Training meeting one (1) of the following criteria:
A. Transcript, Diploma or Certificate of Graduation from an Academic Program focused on Sexology/Erotology (to be approved by the ACS Board of Examiners); or
B. Transcript(s) documenting 300 hours of academic training related to the field of Sexology/Erotology; or
C. Documentation of two years of full-time work as a Sexologist, Erotologist, Academician or Researcher in the field of Sexology/Erotology; and
2. Submission of a completed Membership Application, including required documentation.
3. Submission of $250 (Applicants outside the U.S., please include an additional $50 to cover shipping and handing) non-refundable lifetime application fee made payable to “The American College of Sexologists” in United States funds.
Certified Sexologists Requirements effective January 10, 2007 are subject to change.
Sexologist Membership gives you:
> An attractive certificate, with your name and membership status, measuring 11” X 14” suitable for framing.
> Lifetime membership in The American College of Sexologists.
> The use of “ACS” following your name and degree(s) to show your membership status.
> The option of listing your name, specialties and contact information on The American College of Sexologists website (www.AmericanCollegeofSexologists.com/directory.html).
“Diplomate Membership” Requirements:
1. A certified member in good standing of The American College of Sexologists for a minimum of 8 years, and
2. Submission of the Diplomate Application form, and
3. Documentation of work and accomplishments in the field of Sexology and/or Erotology, since originally certified by ACS, and
4. Completion and submission of the reference form by three individuals, two of whom are currently members in good standing with ACS, and are knowledgeable of your work and accomplishments in the field of Sexology and/or Erotology, and
5. Submission of a $300 non-refundable application fee (in United States funds) made payable to “The American College of Sexologists.”
Diplomate certification will be good for 5 years from date of issue. A renewal application and a $50 fee will be required every 5 years thereafter to maintain Diplomate status.
Diplomate Membership requirements effective January 1st, 2006 are subject to change.
Diplomate Membership gives you:
> An attractive Diplomate Certificate, with your name, membership status, and Diplomate number, measuring 11” X 17” suitable for framing.
> American College of Sexologists lapel pin with special Diplomate designation.
> The use of “DACS” following your name and degree(s) to signify your Diplomate status.
> The option of a “special listing” of your name, specialties, contact information and Diplomate status and Diplomate number on The American College of Sexologists website (www.AmericanCollegeofSexologists.com/directory.html).
For ACS Members Only:
ACS Members that need to update or change their information on the ACS Data Base and/or ACS Website, please download the following forms, complete them clearly and send them as directed on the respective forms. Thank you.